Pain in the lower back and tailbone after a fall. Pinching feeling at times. Is it something serious?

I fell about 3 years ago walking my dog in the rain, and i fell and hurt my tailbone/lowerback. It hurt for about 2 weeks as nd it finally started to stop the pain. However now 3 years later i have dull pain in my tailbone and im having a pain where when i turn a certain way i will get a pinching feeling that runs down my leg. Im scared it is something bad that will lead to not walking or surgery. Please help if you can.ppinching feeling
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013