Pain in the lower back and joints, hard white lumps under the skin, excessive sweating. Suggestions?

Pain in mid to lower back as soon as I lay down, this is not coming from my spin or muscles and will only ease if I get up servral times throughout the night to urinate. Worse if I lay on my right side. Had this going on for a few years but has gotten worse this past few months. Joints painful and feel gritty also have small solid lumps under the skin that when popped are hard gritty lumps of white calcium almost like a small stone . I also suffer from frequent sweating which I no longer beleive are menstrol related. I am a 53 years old female.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
The pain in the joints that you are having could be due to arthritis or calcium and vitamin D3 deficiency. This needs a few blood investigations to find out.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,