Pain in the lower back after ice tubing injury. x-ray showing a minor crack. Normal MRI. Any treatment needed?

I was tubing on a very icy slope ( very fast) 6 months ago. When I arrived to the bottom of hill my low back hit a very hard object ( I was still on the tube) It pushed me up and I landed again on another hard object. I was not able to walk properly it was so painful. I just walked afew steps to the car and my husband took me to hospital. X-ray didn t show anything except a minor crack. Since then I have done everything ( ice, rest, pain killer, physio, Accuponcher, stretch ... But stil I have pain and my mussels get tender with even walking more than 20 mins. What else remains that I can do? I ve done MRI too but that one was normal too. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012