Pain in the lower back after drinking alcohol. Have persistent low WBC and low vitamin D levels. Severe diarrhea. Concerned

I am experiencing some pain in my lower back ( mostly left side) after drinking a glass of red wine. I never drank much alcohol until lately ( the past few months) having a glass of red wine with dinner. I am a 33 year old female. I did suffer for a number of years with a low white blood cell count (and low vitamin d levels), but it seemed to get better as the stress of school was removed and my hemotologist thought i wouldnt need to come back. this was about two years ago. In addition I became vegan about two years ago. About a half a year in I started having severe diarrhea . I was put through a bunch of test (e.g. Full endoscopy , X-ray, ct, nucleotide scan) but nothing was ever found. The problem has subsided to where I can function but, I have never fully recovered to having normal digestion . I do know I was on the lower end as far as my b12 levels, but have been taking supplements. I am worried about this pain and am not sure if it could be serious.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013