Pain in the lower back, abdomen, nausea and vaginal discharge after intercourse. Pregnant?

My girlfriend and I had sex about 4 days ago we used a condom but had sex like 4 time through out the day I am 17 and she's 16 at one point we took it off and went in because we were having trouble getting through she was a virgin she is now saying she has lower back pain abdominal pain nausea and some discharge we are both very unsure about it all being new to sex is both our first time and are wondering if she is pregnant or if these are Normal symptoms fom loosing your virginity
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013