Pain in the lower back. Have disc degeneration. Discectomy of the vertebrae done. On morphine. Treatment options?

I have degeneration of the spine and several years previuosly have to have a discectomy of the c6/c7 vertebrae. The pain is now in my lower back and a MRI has shown increasing damage to c3/c4 and I have a lot of pain in the dowagers hump area. I am on morphine mst granules twice daily plus cocodal, tramadol and oramorph for the pain. I walk with crutches and my consultant sees me when I moan but does nothing. What more can I do?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012