Pain in the lower back. Due to bad posture? Pain worsens on swimming

Hi. Got a longterm pain/ache lower back right side. I think it s my hip. Now the left side is niggly. It used to be gone in morning but nowadays it s still slightly tender/sore but definitely bearable. I wonder if I ve got bad posture which puts pressure on something. Swimming (dog paddling around pool) definitely aggravates it as does lots of walking. Being overweight doesn t help I m sure. It help when lying in bed to pull my knees up high and when sitting to drop my knee to side as in putting my foot on opposite knee Cathie
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013