Pain in the lower abdominal area. Pelvic CAT scan normal. Had mastectomy after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Suggestions?

I have had a CAT scan on my pelvic area. I am a 62 year old female who was diagnosed with breast cancer in November of 2011. I had a mastectomy as a result. For the past four weeks, I have had pain in my lower right abdominal area. I have also had a great deal of bloating , gas and have noticed some floating bowels in the bowl. The CAT scan came back ok. ARe there any other medical issues the CAT scan many not have revealed?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012