Pain in the lower abdomen with brownish vaginal discharge. Normal pap smear report. Missing periods and nausea

Ok my last period was 10-11-11 that first day it started. Had brown mucus on 11-2-12. Today is 11-21-12. Still have not started my period. Last Thursday I started to a sharp shooting pain on my right lower side. Kida like the olvary area. Yesterday it is on my left side and the right still. The pain comes like in flashes of lighting. Only last for a about 15 seconds. Had a Pap smear done yesterday she said every thing looks good. My results for that be in for two weeks. Just wondering why my period is missing and I am in pain. My cycles are every 28 days. My nipples have sore four three weeks. I can been sleeping ten hours every night and the two hours later I am ready to go back to bed. My back has been for two weeks( lower ) Some times in the morning I feel nauseous but don t vomit .
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer