Pain in the lower abdomen while urination. Have prostrate enlargement. Cure?

sir i am 32 years of age. i got problem in urinating and having pain just lower abdoman. when i went through u/s + prostate cub, i found my prostate 30.4 cc. and post residual urine-8cc and also found 1cc median lobe hyperoid. my psa is .74 mg/ml. is that problem of prostate enlargement is serious or it can be cured. i have been facing the problem for the last 2 years. and no median is properly effective. please suggest me what should i do ?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012