Pain in the lower abdomen, swollen testicles upon sexual arousal. Ultrasound normal. Any advice?

I started seeing a new partner a few months ago and whilst we have not yet had full sexual intercourse, every time I have been sexually aroused, soon after I have had excruciating pain in my lower abdomen , down both sides of my groin and either sensitive or swollen testicles. This is the case whether ejaculation is reached or not. I have had an ultrasound with no sinister results. This is beginning to seriously affect my sex life and I would therefore appreciate any advice or diagnosis you can provide.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013