Pain in the lower abdomen on the right side. Nausea and fatigue with pelvic pain. No appendicitis. What else?

I have pain in my abdomen on the right side sometims left it swells up and I am unable to lean to the side that is swollen. I become nautious and tired. this happens every month around ovulation and is starting to get worse. It is also accompanied by pelvic and groin pain. I have been to several doctors no appendicitis or kidney infection or gastrointestinal problems. Pain is becoming severly worse to where at times it hurts to move,.. Do you have any idea of what this might be? please help
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013