Pain in the lower abdomen, frequent urge for urination, foul smell from vagina. What could be wrong?

Hi, was wondering if someone could help me, for the last year and a half i have needed to go to the toilet (pasing urine) more often but when passing urine i still feel like i need to go. I also am having very dull pains in my lower abdomen where you usually get period pains but they are becoming persistant. I also get the sensation of an aching pain all around the vaginal area and feel as if i want to hold it to stop it from aching. i bath or shower every day and use feminine products without perfumes to wash with but it still seems to leave a slight fishy odour. what could this be becuase im worry my self now ?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013