Pain in the lower abdomen during intercourse, greenish vaginal discharge. What is wrong?

i have had a milky green dicharge ever since i had me daughter almost 4 years ago, it is getting thicker and happening more often, i need to change me undies several times a day as they are always wet, it also bleches my undies so i have started throwing them away, when i have intercouse i have pain in my lower tummy and it shoots up my sides aswell, its affecting my realationship but im too embarresed to see my doctor or talk to my partner about the issue, i read up about discharge health and found only bad things about having milky green discarge now im even more worried.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013