Pain in the lower abdomen and vomiting. Working in the sun. Any suggestions?

My son is working as a lifeguard this summer. It seems like everytime he takes his break and eats then return to his station in the sun, he is getting sick to his stomach . The pains are low in his abdomen and on occasion he will actually throw up. It seems when he comes home and gets out of the sun and heat he feels better. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities

1.the first possibility is,VIRAL GASTRO ENTERITIS;

-norivirus are causative organisms

2.second possibility is,FOOD POISONING;caused by eating contaminate food.

Staphylococcus aureus infection may be the cause

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you