Pain in the lower abdomen and back. Vomiting, irregular bowel movement. Due to bad posture?

Last to last week i had very little pain in my lower left abdomen ..two days before that i had food outside..then i think due to my wrong posture i had bacl pain..i had a burning sensarion in my lower abdomen..and i had taken a tablet of deworm without consulting to a doctor..bowels were normal..then auddenly the pain subsided and i habe a pulsationg sensation in lower abdomen since last 10 days.. in between i had vomiting..three times i vomited..then i had irregular bowel movement ..a bit constipated..once i had to exert pressure..but it waa not fully constipation ..them i could see white pigments in my urine..then i felt breathlessness two times..i had my sonograpjy and physical examination done..everything was normal..but stil i have this sensation i dont know why..i have my exams and i am damn scared..:(
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013