Pain in the lower abdomen after getting treated for chlamydia. High protein levels in urine. Reason?

I am a sexually active 33 yr old male. About 1 1/2 years ago I contracted chlymidia. I was treated and so was my partner. Ever since then I have had pain in my lower abdomal area sporadically for anywhere between 3 days to 2 weeks. I have been tested for uti and kidney stones and tested negative for both. At one point a urine test was done and there are high amounts of protein in my urine as well as, at one point blood. The pain in my abdomen is low, almost at my groin and spreads to my penis and up to my belly button. It feels like my bladder is on fire. It is extremely uncomfortable. It seems to come on more frequently after frequent sex. If my girlfriend and I have sex multiple days in a row. I have had $1000 s of tests done for doctors to tell me sometimes people are just in pain
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013