Pain in the lower abdomen after eating nuts. No fever. History of ovaries removed

Hi, I am 54 year old female with no ovaries. I had a small egg omelet for breakfast. Around 1:30pm I ate a handful of mixed nuts . Approximately 1/2 hour later I developed sharp intense pain in my lower right quadrant o my stomach appromately 1inch lower than my navel. The intense sharp pain has subsided however I am still experiencing pain and tenderness when I press on the area and it still feels like comes in waves just much less intense. Any clues! No fever , no flu symptoms
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013