Pain in the lower abdomen after child birth. Ovarian cyst and renal calculus confirmed. Is this just an intestinal infection?

Good morning,
I'm 28 years old and just had a baby 8 month ago (it took me 7 years to be able to get pregnante) for the past couple of days i ve been feeling incredible pain in my right lower abdomen as well as my back and my right leg.I went to the doctor and they did a ct scan..on the ct scan they saw that i have a ovarien cyst 5x4 cm as well as mutliple pheboliths in the pelvis and couples of reinal calculas. They doctor i saw told me i needed surgery to remove the cyst cause the believe its the main reuason for the pain. They ask me to go to a hopspital and see an other doctor so i did and the woman i saw told me i have a intestinal infection that it was inflamed she didnt even took a look at my scan all she did was touching my abdomen .. So now im lost it hurts badly i cant even lift my son without been in pain and no pain killer helps i have a family history with cancer, diabetes,hypertension, intestinal problems and so on that i m scared and frustrated not knowing what is the next step i should take or what doctor to see specially in bangalore as im a foreigner..the pain drives me insane and i spend my days crying so much it hurts can someone please tell me what is the cause of this pain as from one doctor to an other they just dont seem to agree and my pain is still here please advice me
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013