Pain in the lower abdomen, No ovarian cysts or infection. Other reasons?

Hello doctor, I am sexually active with my boyfriend from last 5 years. Whenever we had sex, its good when he is in missionary position but it really hurts when he does it from behind(doggie style) and whenever my legs are on his shoulders(ie when my hips are in air).I already got tested for ovarian cyst nd infection but it came negative. But ya I did got small cyst when I was 18 years old, but now its not there.what could be the reason for such pain in my lower abdomen whenever he does dat from behind?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013