Pain in the lower abdomen. Burning pain in the breast. What is happening?

Hello, I have had an ongoing pain in my right hand side for about two weeks now, it has started to get a bit worse, I feel it all the time now instead of intermittently. It is above my groin but in my lower tummy area on the right hand side, if I rub it is a bit sore, a very different sensation to the rubbing the other side. Weirdly I have also had a ‘burning’ pain in my right breast for three weeks, I don’t know if these can be linked in any way but it is all a bit strange. (its like a burning sensation in my right nipple ) I look forward to hearing from you. Aoife
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013