Pain in the liver. Sonography revealing hypochromia and microcytosis. Should I be worried?

HELLO DOCTOR,RECENTLY I EXPERIENCED MILD PAIN ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY LIVER,I WENT FOR SONOGRAPHY AND OTHER BLOOD TESTS IT REVEALED THAT MY HAEMOGLOBIN WAS 11.6 AND MY PCV 36.0 MY PLATELET COUNT 465 AND ABNORMALITIES OF RBC AS HYPOCHROMIA PLUS MICROCYTOSIS.WBC IS NORMAL AS PER SONOGRAPHY DONE IT SHOWED THT THERES A CALCIFIC FOCUS IN THE RIGHT LOBE OF LIVER,UTERUS IS RETROVERTED AND 2.8 IN TO 2.3 THIN WALL CYST IN RIGHT OVARY.I AM 30 YRS OLD WD 1 CHILD BORN WD NORMAL DELIVERY.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012