Pain in the legs, difficulty in moving. Suffering with Arnold chiari malformation, syrinxes on my spinal chord, and hydrocephalus. Cause?

I have Arnold chiari malformation type 1 and two syrinxes on my spinal chord, and hydrocephalus due to complications of surgery. I Have 5 shunt in my body (one in my brain and 4 in my spinal chord because syrinx kept expanding) I have had 12 operations, this is because my syrinx kept expanding even with a shunt in place. I have a lot of pain in my legs and I cannot move them, I have had this before when my shunt was not working. Could my syrinx be expanding?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012