Pain in the legs, ankles replaced, taking medicines for diabetes and blood pressure. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor, My Grandmother is 75 years old. She is facing a lot of trouble in moving. legs are constantly paining and she has to move with help of stick. she had accidental injuries twice even her ankles are also replaced. Kindly suggest a medicine for general weakness to be recovered. she is taking medicines for diabetics, blood pressure and nowadays she is complaining about pain in the legs.Her weakness is a great concern to me she is so weak that her bones have stated to appear.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012