Pain in the legs and feet due to sunburn. Difficult to walk. Chances of permanent damage?

I received a sunburn on the front of my legs in the top of my feet about 3 days ago. Most of the pain is similar to what I remember a sunburn feeling like. Except when I try to stand or walk! The pain is so unbearable I cannot stand or walk at all. the only way I can describe it is being stuck with 1000 needles simultaneously on the front of my legs in the top of my feet. I have experience extreme pain before having many surgeries and severe injuries, however this is so painful I can barely stand it. I have not developed any blisters in the boarding area, is it possible I have done permanent damage? And if not how long should this last
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012