Pain in the legs and feet after taking sotolol. Pain while walking. Medication side effect?

my wife, 53 was placed on Sotolol 6 months ago,, in the past 2 months, she has started having pain in her feet and legs,, it is getting difficult for her to get any rest at night due to the pain and walking, standing is very painfull all the time,,, is this a possible side effect of the meds -- her Doc, said he did not think so,, but it is odd her pain started after getting this into her system.. pains are sharp, shooting, dull aching or combo of both. WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013