Pain in the legs. Getting blood test done to check for RA. Concerned about the deformity due to RA. Any natural treatments?

Hi, after my doctor order me to do blood work to check if I had RA because I was complaining of waking up everyday with lot of pain in both leg and the rest cameout positive it the result came back showing to be 24.6 now I have to wait till the 9th to see a specialist I m freaking out don t know much about RA can t wait to see the Dr to get all my question ask but my main concern is how log does it take for deformation to occur under medication and if there a way that we could go about trying natural medication such as acupuncture and therapy to what I understand this is a lifetime condition and I would like to stay away from those hard meds the most I can t I m only 37 yrs old I have a long way to go. Can some give me some feedback. Thank u Cindy
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012