Pain in the leg that originates from thigh post angioplasty, difficulty in walking, no improvement with spinal surgery. Solution?

Yes sir, my father in law underwent Angioplasty in 2001 and since then he has been experiencing pain in his left leg, which originates from the thigh and goes down till the feet .. Recently two months back he had a spinal surgery to get relieve from this pain but it has not diminished at all.. In fact walking has become a problem fro him... Can you kindly help me out in this and give a solution to the problem.. Thank u...
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012