Pain in the leg, reddish spots on the calf and knee. Pain radiating to the thigh. Recovering from an ulcer on the ankle. Have thrombocythemia

I have pain in my left leg, red spots on my calf and around knee , pain and swelling around knee area and below, pain radiates up and behind my upper thigh, the skin is burning. Knee hurts when \i bend it. I am also healing from an ulcer in my left ankle. I do not have diaabetes. I am also taking a new medication called Myleran for essential trombocythemia.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013