Pain in the leg and hip after a fall. No relief after taking anti inflammatory tablet. Any internal bruising?

On Sunday night when getting out of bed at 5a.m. to go to bathroom after taking 1 / 2 a sleeping tablet at 2 a.m. I fell next to my bed onto the floor. Bruise on my arm, no bruise on hip but pain when sitting especially at the top of the leg and in hip going round to the buttock. I can walk and stand and sleep at night. Have been taking a once a day daily anti inflamatory tablet and pain is somewhat better. Suspect internal bruising of bone and tissue??
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013