Pain in the left side of the neck, no swelling, redness, hurts when swallowing, have bad tooth on the left side. suggestions?

I do not feel any swelling , there is no redness, nothing noticeably wrong. I have bad pain on the left side of my neck , under the jaw bone area. It hurts when I swallow on the left side. Not a pain that I would get when I have a cold or soar throat. I do have a very bad tooth on that side in the back. I am very worried, can anyone help me? There are no clinics where I live. I live in the forest. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012