Pain in the left side of the back after horseriding. Pains while breathing. Solution?

I am 32 years old. I went to manali two days ago. There, I think while horse riding or paragliding I got struck with a pain. It was such a severe I had to stop the car we had hired while returning to hotel. Initially I was thinking some colon related problem like gastric. But from past three days the pain did not die down. Now when I try to take deep breath( inhalation ) it pains me on left side of back(middle). Also my fever is not dieng down. I am unable to figure out what s actual problem is. Is it a muscle spasm( sprain ) within-inside. I used to go gym since 8 years but stopped a year ago. What s the remedy? which doctor I should consult? Is that going to be serious??
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012