Pain in the left side of body. Tests shows elevated liver enzymes. Experiencing fatigue. Suggestions?

Hi. I ve been having pain in my neck (left side), my left shoulder , and I have had some pain in my chest and under my left armpit and down my left arm. My head has also been hurting some. I also had blood work done recently that showed I have an elevated enzyme count in my liver . A normal count is 52, and mine is 500 (just included this in case it would have anything to do with my symptoms). I ve been experiencing fatigue as well...more than usual (I have a TBI).
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013