Pain in the left shoulder radiating to the hand. Gall bladder removed. History of hypertension, anemia

hello--yes, I have pain in my left shoulder with radiation to my left wrist and hand. the onset occurs after meals. I have no gallbladder. I do have GERD and take two med one in the AM and one in PM with good control of symptoms. I have no other symptoms ie SOB, sweating, nausea, but I understand that women often present differently when they are experiencing cardiac pain. I have a history of Htn, pernicious and iron def anemia and am a 48 years old.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013