Pain in the left of belly button, sore and tender. What is it ?

I have pain 2 inches to the left of my belly button. Turns into a sharp pain when I press on the sore spot. It HURTS like it s very tender. Feels like it s just below the skin. (No lump or anything). It comes and goes, not there all the time. Sometimes I can press in the spot and feel no pain or anything unusual at all. I noticed it two days ago after I bent over to put something in a lower drawer. I am female and overweight . Any idea what this is? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012