Pain in the left lower abdomen. Diarrhea and vomiting. Blood in stool. What is wrong?

For about 3 years or so i have had pain in my lower left abdomen area. 2years ago had a colonoscopy and all they found was some area that was very narrow and said suspected maybe scare tissue in the area. the pain, has gotten worse over the last few years and now i am to a point i will go a weeks with out having a bowel movement and then my stomach will run off. I always have a feel like i could vomit and do often, but it is clear stuff. In December, dr did a scope down my throat, he said i had h-pyloric and treated the infection. my problems continue and about 3 weeks ago i threw up and had a noticeable amount of bright red blood but not a large amount, now yesterday i had bright red blood in my stool , with what looked like clots. It was mixed in the stool and when wiped had what looked like a blood clot. I have also went from 153 lbs down to 133 since January. Yesterday i went to er. Er Dr. did a rectal exam , said i dont have hemorrhoids or anal fissures so he wasnt sure what is causing the bleeding and just gave me a referral to another Dr. what could be the answer to my Problem?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013