Pain in the left breast, FNAC reports says no lump,fragments of adipose tissue. What could this be?

Hi I am beenish. I am twenty years old. I feel pain in my left breast and also feel some difference in masses as compared to the right breast. I have get FNAC done. Below is the report. Kindly tell me if it is fine or not or do i need further treatement / diagnosis. LEFT BREAST LUMP , FNAC Prepared four slides. Clinical Information - Small vague nodules medial side of left breast. - Mother has CA breast. Microscopic Description -Smears are hypocellular showing few fragments of adipose tissue , no epithelial cells are seen. Diagnosis - FRAGMENTS OF ADIPOSE TISSUE. - NO EPITHELIAL CELLS SEEN. Comments No discrete lump is palpable , clinical follow up is suggested.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer