Pain in the left arm. Took medicines, no relief. Suggestions?

Dear sir, with due respect i beg to infrom you that, i am minha zul from india (MALE) 65 years old. at present i have been suffering left arm left site pain last one year,at present i didn t go doctor, i am useing herbal oil but not cure.Before ten years ago i had been sufferning same pain. i went doctor chembar, he has given tablet name PYRE B. i use taken every day one tablet one month. i have complieted cure. at present same pain is sufferning. please sir advice me for cure, thanks. minha zul
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012