Pain in the left arm. Symptoms worse on having stress. Need an EKG? Have sleep apnea

Hi Dr. Grief,
I wanted to ask I should go for an EKG if I have had some substernal "achiness" and left arm occasional pain as well
I notice the symptoms when I have a stressful day at work, or when I have been walking uphill with my dog.
I am 51 years old, and probably 25 lbs overweight, which I am working on losing. BP is good, usually around
118/76. No other shortness of breath, angina or dizziness otherwise. I think too that I have some sleep apnea, my boyfriend states I now snore at night! (Ugh)
Thank you, Lisa
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013