Pain in the knees, ankles, vagina and pelvic region after ovulation. Why this is happening?

Hi for some time now I ve been having some leg painsi can t really describe. It often comes after ovulation and. I think it hurts around my knees and ankles. There are vericous vains around there. Also at this time I felt pains around my pelvic region then days later I had sores inside my vagina on one side of my vulva . I thot it was from moisture down there but this keeps happening most times after ovulation. Pls what do these symptoms indicate. Cos I ve asked my doctor and he doesn t seem to know.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012