Pain in the knee, hip. Grinding noise in knees. Blueness in hands, fingers. Cause?

Hi, I have been dealing with knee and hip a achiness for sometime now. If I go to kneel down my knees ache or going up and down stairs. When i go up and down the stairs, i can hear kind of a grinding noise jn my knees? My hips ache when I exercise. Or they ache if I sit in one position to long. Long road trips are really difficult. I am only 38 years old and feel I have the body of an 80 year old. What can I do to make this better? Also the other night, I noticed my hands and fingers were completely blue for about an hour. What could be the cause of it? Thank you for your help. Lisa
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013