Pain in the knee due to constant movement. Normal x-ray. On pain medication. Need a permanent cure

I am a courier driver with a knee problem... Problem first started at Xmas time when it was very busy at work and our supervisor has no idea on to fairly give out work. I was on average getting in and out of delivery truck 100-130 stops a day. I believe that my injury is caused by repeated repetition motion. My right knee is causing major pain and feels very tight. I cannot lift (bear weight) as in going upstairs or to lift your leg over something. I can walk fine but once I sit after an 8-10 hr day of in and out of truck... I can hardly get up from a chair or walk at all. I cannot squat or cross my legs. After Xmas it quieted down and it started to feel better but then I worked 2 overtime shifts And pain and tightness are twice as bad now... I have been to my doctor who says nothing is showing on X-ray and prescribed anti-inflammatories and pain medication which neither has changed the situation. I have been off work now 3 weeks with total rest for my knee and nothing has changed. What is happening as I can't afford to be off work this long with no income.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013