Pain in the knee, cramps and grinding and popping sounds after a knee injury. Tibial plateau, ACL and MCL broken. Suggestion?

Hi I m a 15 year old male. About 1 and a half years ago i crashed on my dirtbike. I came of the bike at about 40 mph and the bike landed on my knee , i slid for a bit before i stopped. Instantly my knee swelled about twice its normal size and was in extreme pain. I went to the hospital and they told me that I cracked my tibial plateau and may have tore my ACL and MCL. They sent my X-rays to a orthopedic surgeon to see if i needed surgery. About a week later the surgeon replied saying there was nothing wrong. But he wanted X-rays of my other knee to have a comparison. The Dr ended up taking an x-ray of the same knee and the surgeon never got back to us. It took about 8-9 weeks before i could fully bend my knee again. Till this day my knee hurts, makes grinding and popping noises, cramps , and sometimes locks not allowing me to move it for about a day.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012