Pain in the knee. MRI showing displaced flap tear along the body of lateral miniscus, sprain anterior cruciate ligament. Do I need to go for arthroscopy?

Hello Dr. I am from India , I had pain in my right knee . After consulting doctor, he ask for MRI , after that in MRI result some points are there,1. Displaced flap tear along the body of lateral miniscus. 2. Sprain anterior cruciate ligament . 3. Partial tear lateral collateral ligament. 4. Moderate joint effusion ., what should I do know, should I go for arthroscopy
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012