Pain in the knee. Could this be due to the circumcision? Diagnosed with chondomalacia patellae

Hi I am 30 year old. I've been experiencing pain in my left knee and i am doubtful this might be due to circumcision that I got done last year in May. Doctor suggested its Chondromalacia Patellae grade IV after the MRI examination. Is it just my assumption or Is there any chance that this knee pain is due to the circumcision where some nerve or something might have got affected???There is also a grating and clicking noise when I take stairs/apply pressure on the knee. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013