Pain in the kidney, blood in urine, difficulty in passing urine. What to do?

hello Dr. in 2009 i had a trouble and pain in my kidney , when i pee it was totally red. after that when i went towards doctor and took my test so they found a stone in my urine pipe. Doctor prescribe me medicines and after a shorter period it came out from my urine pipe. now i am living in Sweden, for the last six month i am facing problem in urine in the sense that when i pee i discharge half of it but after that i have to wait at least 30 minutes or some times 1 hour. today i felt pain in my right side of kidney. i am very worry, what should i have to do.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012