Pain in the kidney area, nausea, fatigue, lightheadedness, dizziness. Could this be due to contaminated water?

my daughter and i have been experiencing ... nausia pain in the kidney area, fatigue , extreme tiredness, light headed, dizziness ... my daughter even fainted... she and i have the same symtoms for about a month...and getting worse. i think it might have something to do with bad water, we live in maui and maui county has had problems with water before...what would cause us both to have these symtoms?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012