Pain in the joints due to cartilage degenerative disease. Had multiple surgeries. Knee replaced. Need cure

HI, MY JOINTS ARE BREAKING DOWN DUE TO A CARTILAGE DEGENERATIVE DISEASE THAT THEY DON T HAVE A NAME FOR. THE CARTILAGE IN EVERY CONNECTING AREA IS BREAKING DOWN AND THE DR.S HERE DO NOT KNOW WHY. I HAVE HAD 9 SURGERIES TO TRY TO CORRECT THE SITUATIONS AND SO FAR MY L. KNEE HAS BEEN REPLACED # 10 SURGERY IS COMMING DUE TO AN INFECTION IN THAT. I AM 37 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS SINCE BIRTH EITHER W/ THE CARTILAGE NOT FORMING CORRECTLY IN MY FEET OR W/ THE CARTILAGE BREAKING DOWN AS IF ITS NEVER BEEN STABLE. I AM IN PAIN NOW AS WE SPEAK. I AM NOT SLEEP BECAUSE WHEN I TRY TO SLEEPING HURTS BAD AT THE WRISTS, ELBOWS, SHOULDERS, KNEES, ANKLES, FEET, AND AS OF A WEEK AGO THE HIPS AND PELVIC AREA IS DOING THE SAME. THE PROBLEM IS TAKING OVER AND I CAN NOT ENJOY LIFE ANYMORE NOR DO I WANT TO LIVE W/ THIS. WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013