Pain in the joint of thumb toe, foot plastered. Any alternatives to plaster ?

hello..last Friday I had fall down from 1st floor..I got pain in the joint of my thumb toe . I consulted with a doctor..he x-ray my foot and put a plaster on my foot. I can not move properly for this plaster...Is there any alternative for this plaster so that I can move easily. I don t have much pain on my foot. My doctor gave me some medicines..After taking these medicines I am feeling very bad. I m missing my university classes. I am a university student and Bangladeshi residence. Please give me some alternative for the plaster. Rifat
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012