Pain in the incision site of abdominal surgery after healing. Could it be hernia?

I am a 22 year old female who has had two c-sections and mutiples admonial surgies for abcess and blood clots that were in my admonial, they had just went through my c-section due to the fact that it was already open. It has been healed for years. However this last two days it has been painfully to sit, I am in constant pain were my scar is. Is it possible I may have a hernia there from moving my house around the other day?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013